Honda Motorcycles and Scooter India has kicked-off its national road safety summer camp for school children in eight cities, including Karnal, Ludhiana, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Chandigarh and Coimbatore. Over 4,500 children will be taught essential road safety habits.
The first summer camp is currently underway in Delhi at the Baba Kharak Singh Marg and Roshanara Bagh traffic training park.
The programme consists of:
1) Students in the age group of 9 to 12 years will learn about two-wheelers and importance of riding gear in a fun way on specially imported 50cc CRF 50 motorcycles
2) Specially trained road safety instructors educating children about the do’s and don’ts while cycling or commuting in a school bus
3) The students will also participate in a ‘Best Road Safety Slogan’ competition.
4) A self-defence program will be conducted by Delhi Police
5) In addition to this, Honda will also conduct educational activities like road safety games and quizzes on daily bases.
Article Source : ZigWheels