Outride Hunger is an event by Akshaya Patra Foundation for which Throttle is the biking partner. The annual event brings together the enthusiastic community of bikers to raise awareness on classroom hunger and food for education initiative. Bikers will come together to support this noble cause. The proceeds of this event will support Akshaya Patra’s Food for Education Initiative. More than 300 bikers are expected to join this event.
Akshaya Patra is the world's largest NGO-run mid-day meal programme that feeds over 1.6 million children in 13,529 Government and Government aided schools across 27 locations in 11 states of India.
The details of the event are:
|Date and day||March 19, 2017|
|Starting point||Swayambhu Sri Lakshmi Narsimha Swami Kshetram, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad|
|Date and Day||March 19, 2017 (Sunday)|
|Reporting Time||7.15 a.m.|
|Types of bikes allowed||150 cc and above|
- Refreshments will be provided at staring point (breakfast) and ending point (lunch).
- Special arrangements have been made for people travelling from Bangalore. (includes accommodation, food and one-way fuel)
- T-shirts by Wrangler will be given to all bikers ( Sizes to be informed in advance).
- Ambulance will be stationed to provide medical support, in case of emergency.
- Repair or damages of the bike, under any circumstances, to be borne by the rider only.
- Personal riding gear.
In case you are not able to join us, please inform at least five days in advance.
For more information, clarifications and discounts write to :
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the event, log on to