Designed in collaboration with renowned designer brand, Happy Socks, the Limited Edition Royal Enfield Continental GT comes with a funky, multi-colour paint job. This is not a concept or an artistically rendered Continental GT but an actual motorcycle that is limited to four units.
The contrasting colour combination includes:-
- A bright red on the chassis
- Green fuel tank with white graphics
- Yellow headlight cover and rear fender
- Blue front fender, speedometer surrounds, swingarm and suspension
- Chequered flag graphics on the rear cowl
The Limited Edition Continental GT is a part of the Fall/Winter collection of Happy Socks. The mechanical details remain unchanged and the bike churns a power of 29.1 bhp at 5100 rpm and 44 Nm of torque at 4000 rpm from the 535cc single cylinder air-cooled engine that comes mated to a five-speed transmission.
Source : www.motoroids.com