Bikerni Bengaluru is organizing an all woman bike ride titled 'Spiti -The Ride to Monkland'. Spiti Motorcycle Tour is an adventure-filled journey to the Greater Himalayas. Ride across high mountain passes like Rohtang & Kunzum, villages, valleys, towns and monasteries. The 11 day/10 night bike tour starts from Delhi and concludes in Delhi. The tour highlights include riding through thrilling roads, stay in hotels/camps, breath taking views, challenges and the incredible Spiti Valley.
The ride aims to unite all female bikers across India who are not part of any riding groups. No big women riding group has been to Spiti and this would be a gala event to meet like minded women bikers of different cultures and backgrounds.
Bikerni Bengaluru has organized most of its rides across South India and riding through the difficult terrains of Spiti would definitely be challenging and fun for women riders. Their past experiences with woman bike riders have been truly memorable and well co-ordinated. This bike ride would definitely be a great platform for women bikers to share their experiences and have a great amount of learning. Inviting all women bikers to register for this mega ride!!
The details of the ride are:
|Event Date||August 9-19, 2018|
|Duration||10 Nights/11 Days|
|Places Covered||Delhi Shimla – Chitkul – Tabo – Kaza –Chandrataal – Sissu – Manali – Delhi|
Ride Highlights :
- Apple orchards of Kinnaur.
- Conquer The World's Most Treacherous Road.
- Chase shooting stars in Kaza/Pin Valley.
- Camping at ChandraTaal - The Moon Lake.
- Monastery Visits - Dhankar, Lhalung, Kye & Tabo.
- Lunch at Nako Lake, Riverside BBQ & Cookouts.
- 500 Year old mummy!
- Camping & Wild Safari @ Pin Valley National Park.
- Spotting the Siberian Ibex.
- Spend a morning meditating at Kye Monastary.
- Visit to the highest villages in Asia.
To register log on to : https://rideevent.throttle.club/bikerni.html
*Women bikers only
For more details write to : Bikernibengaluru@gmail.com or
Reach out to Sameera - +91 99729 66997 or Meenakashi - +91 99803 70795